Saturday, November 3, 2007

Me Back: Safe and Sound


To find out what crazy sistas are up to...

Read on!!

ladeda! Fun. Fun. Let's summarize the long journey and fun time I had with only a few words and tons of pictures! Sounds fun ah?

The trip up was extremely eventful. Our car had an overheating problem so we had to stop serveral times to let it cool down. My sis got food poisoning on the way up. And in the end, we spent 8 and a half hours in the car.

Yea, out of boredom!

We stopped by at the tea shop on the way up and took tons of pictures. This is just one. Isn't it cool? I got the sun rays!

Where we stayed?
We stayed in Chefoo, which is an old, run-down boarding school that was first started in China by Hudson Tailor, then moved here. It was a mission school. Super run down. I kept on trying to tell myself it was clean, but it really wasn't. The attached bathroom sink was leaking. And if you went to the other sink, black water came out. How wonderful?

The beds.

and block A

Well yea, so practically the whole day was spent in the car, or at the super cool playground. The next day....

I was super cold! But still could pose!

ahahah

And then, after lunch we went out. Took tons of pictures of flowers.

When we came back, it was raining. So we just hanged out in the room. Doing random stuff!

And posing. As usual.

Then we went out again. This time to eat!

Yummy!

And posing again! In front of this super cool bill board!

And tada! More pictures of the place. And the super cool playground. We explored to grounds a bit. I fell down plenty of grassy slopes in the process. And got all muddy. Oh well, at least I had fun!

And, to end it off. I had great fun! Chefoo does rock!


More details of what I did. Most of the time was spent in the playground. Swinging on the swing, till I almost did a flip! And this morning, before we left seriously made my vacation worth it. Cause me and my sis played basketball. Sounds weird right? ahahah. And best, I shoot tons of goals! Woohoo!

But that isn't it. What I really enjoyed was meeting so many people. Like the cute little girl, and Daphne. And Nickolas and Marcus. Marcus is so cool you know! He is super good at basketball and guitar. I found that out! Super talented. It was super fun to play basketball with him. It was sisters against brothers. And best of all, me and my sis WON!! YEA MAN!! Basketball you know. That is so cool. Yea, I'm going hyper.

Yea, anyway Marcus is so cool. And everyone else too. And we'll meet again. Like in church since some are from DUMC. And for now, we shall just smile and wait for our next basketball game!

More pictures? Go to my picasa web album

I missed you all too. I really really did..

No comments: