Monday, November 26, 2007

missing you...

I just amaze myself when I can survive a day without someone. Well, it's been at least 2 weeks already. And to think, I'm only gonna see that someone next year.

Right now, when I think of that someone I rather feel like crying. I mean, I miss you so much. And I can't wait to see you again at the beginning of next year.

It's almost a miracle that God can make two people so close in a time being of one year. Not that our relationship was perfect all the way through. We went through many challenges and trials. And I still love you. No matter what.

(I have a feeling that some of you are thinking, "oh my gosh, is it a boy?" You guys seriously think weird things. ahaha.)

Anyway, my darling sister, I miss you terribly. I missed you at school. No Zoe going to her locker and then stopping by at my desk to say, "hi". No Zoe to come and ask me for help or call me to come see her latest experiment. No Zoe to share her food with me during break.

No Zoe. No Zoe. No Zoe. No Zoe.

Life without a Zoe is... boring

I miss you Zoe. Just wanna tell you that.

No comments: