Saturday, November 24, 2007

Too Busy on Nov 22?

Listening to I'm Yours by Planetshakers. Really loudly. Cause in the background, my dad is watching star wars. agghh! I so can't stand the background music. It makes me nervous. Geesh! Of all movies, why Star Wars!

Anyway, a lot of things happened on November 22. And I was too busy in Klang that I couldn't even blog about it all. And now, I finally have the time.

Firstly, it was Thanksgiving. t so super saddening that in Malaysia you don't celebrate Thanksgiving. I so miss all the stuffing and turkey. And Cranberry Sauce. Oh yum.

Birthdays. Can't believe that I missed blogging about two birthdays on that day. Firstly, Mr. Handsome.
Caleb Foong. I mean, without him and Joseph making noise in Fraser's Hill, it would make the whole trip boring. Man, did we have fun. This boy might be ten, but he can still tease me. ahahahaha.

Secondly, Amanda. I miss her so much. She was my only girl pal in 2nd grade. There were only two girls in 2nd grade. That was her and me. And I was new that year. And she just started being my friend. You could call us 'quiet friends'. Cause at first, we hardly ever talked. During recess we would just walk around together without saying a word. Course, that isn't true now.

And so, you two, sorry for the late wishes. But I'll just wish you extra now.

Happy Birthday Caleb and Manda.

Hugz <3

No comments: