Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Time to Rewind

Today was funnn~

piggy tails! (yep, random again)

The reason I wore piggy tails to school today is an extremely lame reason. So just don't ask.

Oh well, at least I had fun time acting 12-year-oldish for the last time today. ahahaha. I just told you the reason.
--
Without mentioning directly the reason for this post, I shall continue. oh lol. Half of you know the reason anyway. So...

I just can't wait for tomorrow. No reason at all. oh haha.
--
Anyway, my 12th year being Hazel Chazel was wonderful. I just want to rewind and think about what I did last year. So here we go...

2006 after Nov- homeschooling at home then. I remember looking forward to missionaries from Cambodia coming to stay for 3 months!

Beginning of 2007- came to GRC. One weird incident that happen...
  • One evening I was studying really hard for an Language Arts test. I went to bed still thinking about it. In the middle of the night I got up, still sleeping mind you, and started looking for a dictionary. (Reminder: the missionaries from Cambodia were still staying with us. They were staying my parents room) So, me thinking that my parents were in the guest room I opened the door. And I walked in. The woman screamed. And her husband sat up straight. I was like, "Geesh it's just me." Actually, I thought the woman was my mom. Remember I'm still sleeping! I went on talking about looking for a dictionary. And finally the man woke me up and said, "Hazel this isn't Daddy. It's so and so." I got freaked out and probably ran out of the room. Even if he did wake me up I was still sleep waking. And went to my real dad and kept on looking for a dictionary.
Yea, how weird was I. It's funny now, but then I was dead embarrassed.

July 2007- Broga camp. The prank on boys. Boys code.
Sept 2007- Youth Rally.

Now?? Award's Night and lots more.

And what I've learned? A lot. I mean, somethings I just can't write about them on my blog. But most of you know. And yea, it was a hard lesson yet I survived. And thank goodness I did. And I'm glad I went through it. I think it made me a better and stronger person. And I feel like I can refer to other people's problems now.

And lastly, I love ya all. Maybe sometimes I don't express it and I'm rather mean. But thanks for helping and loving me all through this year. You guys rock.

Oh yea, I won't kill you if you don't get me a present. ahahaha

I have successfully finished my last goal for being a twelve-year-old. That is, writing a colorful post. lalala

No comments: