Monday, November 12, 2007

Shout Out

.live.love.laugh.dream.

what an important day it is today! Today is the day I've been looking forward to for 3 months. Yea, three months ago I couldn't wait to write a post on my blog for this day. Cause today someone special has just turned a year older. One more year older. oh lalala

So here's a little shout out for my special girl...

Happy Birthday Zoe!

Now time for some information about this special girl. She's my pet sister. Everyone knows that she and are closer than sisters. Before she and I cut-ted our hair, we looked super alike. Now we don't. what a bummer. oh well, we're still superbly close. And I love her dearly. Everyone else also loves her...

When we first meet in the testing room I thought she was extremely young and shy, quiet, etc. But I soon grew to knew her and found out the real her. Appearantly, many people in GRC haven't found out that part. It's saddening. And it's upsetting me now. But no more terrible thoughts today. It's her birthday!! So back to the topic...

Just thinking about her and how some people treat her makes me want to cry. I love you that much zoe. And when she migrates to Australia I'm gonna miss her tons. Unlike some people who gets into my nerves all the time.

So forget about what others think and remember what I think about you, Zoe. And what God thinks of you. Cause God's looking at you and thinking, "There's my Zoe. She's always ready for me." And that's the part that counts. And you really rock, Zoe! And with all my heart I wanna tell you this: I love you. And God loves you too. So rock on for him, k?

Zoe and I at Broga camp. Twin sistas!

After the haircuts. ahahaha. We still rock don't we? (forget that guy)

And this is the end of my wonderful post dedicated to Zozo. lalala
--
oh man, other than being happy for zozo, I feel down myself. Life seriously is tiring these days. And keeping my temper down is even harder. oh help me Father...

No comments: