Tuesday, November 20, 2007

when it was you and me

Sometimes I feel so abandoned. Left out. Unwanted. Lost. Today was stressful. Extremely stressful. I even started crying. Except no one saw. After all, I was alone in the main sanctuary with all lights off. Just me and Naomi. And plus, she was half way across the room so she didn't see me cry. While everyone had abandoned us and went to eat lunch.

Yea, it's one word. Stress. I hate that one word. It gets my brain thinking the wrong things. For example, why did all my friends abandon me in the main sanctuary? Do they even care? (I really do appreciate Naomi for waiting though) I know you guys didn't abandon me. Except stress made me think that.

And when I get stressed or loose my temper, God's always telling me, "Slow down, Hazel. Hang on to me." And I'm hanging on to his finger. Never wanna let go of his forever loving hand. And with me clinging on tightly, never again shall I go that stressed. He's always there to calm me down.

When it was you and me. I'm hanging on tightly to his hand.

No comments: