Wednesday, November 21, 2007

It means parting...

tomorrow is Award's Night. then on Friday it's party day. then freedom.

I don't want school to end. It means a lot of things change.

Firstly, Gracie Goh graduates! That's a great thing. But the sad thing is that she's no longer gonna be in school. And Grace, you make such a difference in the school. She's so, so wonderful. And I can be short with her. ahahaha. I'm gonna miss you a lot.

Secondly, it means that some people are gonna go into full-time homeschooling next year. Homeschooling at home. (okay, that makes no sense) Roberts is. I mean, who can imagine GRC without Roberts? It's gonna be dead. And when people get emo, who's gonna cheer us up? And Soph is also. No offense, but I hope I never have to go into full-time homeschooling again. One year of being wrapped up at home is enough for me. (fyi, I was full-time homeschooling before I came to GRC) At least they'll come to the center once in a while to score or something.

Award's Night: tomorrow!! I know we'll all do fine in the drama. Just pray extra harder for us. Praying works you know. And you guys are already word-perfect. I'm positive we'll rock the house. And we'll shock all the boys with our formal attire, right girlies? ahaha..

Random thought: didn't this school year go fast? Extremely fast when I think about it. After all, I only came to the school in Jan and I've already attended GRC for an entire school year. Waooh!!

What time's it? It's our vacation.

No comments: