Sunday, December 2, 2007

ever fallen asleep?

I was just browsing through my archives. You should seriously check out my very oldest post. I can't believe I wrote like that when I was a few months younger. I mean, geesh!! It sounds so weird. I can't believe people liked reading my blog then...

Yea, I'll have to admit, my writing has improved. That's the benefit of a blog. Your writing improves. That's why the people that don't have a blog should get one. I am yet still convincing Roberts and Isaac to get a blog. One day I shall have success!! woot..

The point is has anyone gotten tired of reading my blog? man, I do.

Some bloggers just have the gifts of writing. Take Grace Goh and Soph for example. I luv reading their blogs. It's easy to read and fun. One hint is pictures!

I'm out of hints to make you guys interesting in reading my blog...

Random pic of the day:

Guess how old I was then?? haha. It good to find an old pic or two sometimes.

Random question for Blogger experts. After you change your template to a template from Blogskins how do you add a picture to the sidebar? I don't know d' code. Help someone!!

oh lalalala

No comments: