Friday, November 30, 2007

a friend that always there..

Have you ever gotten so exasperated when you check your email inbox to find that it is stuffed with forwards? Geesh!! You finally finish reading them 30 minutes later. And if you're the type that forwards them, it takes even longer!! I sometimes wonder who ever had the time to write all these forwards.

I'm glad I was patiently reading forwards one day. Because I found this beautiful poem. (let's call it touching instead of beautiful) This was some time ago. Well, I wanted that poem again and since I memorized the first line, I searched it up in Google. Who agrees with me? Google is so cool!!

Yea, and if you're the type that reads my sidebar, you'll have already seen it. But I want to share it with you today and talk more about it. It has such a wonderful meaning to it.

Here goes:
If I could catch a rainbow
I would do it just for you
And share with you its beauty
On the days you're feeling blue

If I could build a mountain
You could call your very own
A place to find serenity
A place to be alone

If I could take your troubles
I would toss them into the sea
But all these things I'm finding
Are impossible for me

I cannot build a mountain
Or catch a rainbow fair
But let me be what I know best
A friend that's always there.
Read it really carefully. And think about it. Meditate on it. I've already read it a billion times and the more I read it, the more I luv it. It means so much to me.

I wish I could catch a rainbow, or build a mountain. I wish I could toss your troubles into the sea. I wish I could do all these things for you. But this one thing I can do. That is..

A friend that's always there.

Just remember, I'm always there for you...

No comments: