Monday, December 10, 2007

a gift of influence

Wanna know something? It's really interesting. I mean, like totally. I was marveling on and on about it all day. Did you know that God has given woman a gift of influence? I mean, how cool is that? We can convince and influence others.

However, sometimes we (woman&girls) use this gift wrongly. We influence others to do wrong. That's why even if this gift is so totally cool, we can be destructive and hurting also.

Randomness: I was trying to use this gift this morning. Except, it didn't work. ahaha. kid. kid. Isaac Thong is like stubborn Jonathan Roberts. Nether one want to get a blog. aghhh. I don't know what their problem with blogs is. tsk. tsk. I shall succeed one day.

That's why I respect the boys who do get a blog. Unlike some who are too lazy to type. What nonsense... ehehehe.
--
today is a weird and boring day. how sad...

No comments: