Sunday, December 9, 2007

dreamer's day...

My favorite saying when I change my template is...

I luv my new template. ahaha.

In fact, I love all my new templates but can never stick to one.
Get used to a ever changing blog.
--
Anyway, today is someone's special day. However, he's spending it in GY camp. I can imagine all the fun. Wish I could go. muahaha. But if I went, I wouldn't have been able to write this post. So be glad that I'm at home with internet. weee...

Back to the point. Even if he'll only read this when he comes back I still should write it on his birthday. At least then he'll know I remembered. ahaha.

So Happy Birthday Roberts.

Let's describe this guy. He's fun, hyper active, can keep you extremely entertained (unlike some people). He's totally hugable. Totally wonderful. Well, wonderful as a brother. Sometimes, he makes mistakes. ahem ahem. But what human doesn't?

That's why we love him. That's why we care to wish you happy birthday. God bless ya!

No comments: