Thursday, December 6, 2007

it's called craziness

How crazy can we get get these days? I mean, super duper crazy. We're all gonna fall sick if we do that again. Anyone want to join us?? ahahaha.

Today the bunch of us went to hang out in school. Okay, it was a bit boring except at the end when our boredom got to worst of us. I think we all had a bit too much energy stored up in us. Had to get it out in the rain, of all places. (=

That why I love you all. When we get to act crazy!! weeee...

It's called boredom that made us want to go to the playground while it was raining. Yea, I abandoned my books and stuff under the shade thingy at the park. Then we all went nutts-os in the rain. This isn't called dancing in the rain it's called swinging in the rain. haha. Swinging competitions again. And guess who won as usual?? okay, I shalln't be perasan but of course the only hazelchazel won!! ehehehe...

Yea, we're the craziest people in the world. Who's idea was it by the way? ahaha. I mean right, Paul Mae got super cold and Mr. Isaac Thong the smart one was tired and then went out in the rain. It means getting sick. ahem ahem.

Oh wells, it was fun when it lasted. Plus, we all like acting like children once in a while.

I'm still a child. Don't forget that. hehe...
--
oh yea, after that (with my hair drenched with rain water) I cut-ted my hair. it doesn't look very different. My sis' one does. Man, it's as short as Paullyn's. ahaha.

No comments: