Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Back to Reality...

Take a deep breath and breathe. What a day!! excuse me, don't ask question. ahaha..

Anyway, if I didn't tell you all, I'll be gone during the later half of this month. Off to Cambodia to serve the lame and the sick during Christmas season. Okay, it sounds lame for a Christmas but the ill should also have funn =) Yep, I'm gonna live in the same house as HIV/AIDS invalids. Pray for me ;)

But I'm gonna miss a few birthdays. bummers. So here's a post to wish the December babies Happy Birthday. Just in case I can't access to the Internet in Cambodia. If I can, I'll remember to wish you a wonder-filled birthday. ahaha.

9th. Jon Roberts. My big lovable and hug-able brother. In fact, my only brother. ehehe. My sister refers him as "your brother" to me. ahaha. Have a grand birthday...

15th. Chanelle. The most joyful and always and forever happy girl alive!! She is so fun to talk to and her joyfulness and poserish-ness makes everyone laugh. That's a good thing. I love you...

26th. Tommy. One day after Christmas. ahaha.. And he's already counting the days. Anyway, a super friend and a great brother. Say he was my brother. lol..

30th. Shabeta. (middle) I love hanging out with her. It means funness and don't need to tell me poserish pictures. Weee!! High five poser. If you didn't know, I happen to be a grand poser. So is she.

If you didn't happen to know, she came to our house yesterday. We had great fun entertaining ourselves. Who said girls couldn't entertain themselves? ahem. ahem.

Happy Birthday ya all wonder-filled people.

Isaac Thong is back. (the whole world is rejoicing, at least Malaysia :P)

No comments: