Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Jingle bells in a bus

Just a shout out...

Berry Christmas!

What was Christmas in Cambodia like? An extremely interesting one. What did I do? Sit in a bus ride that lasted for 10 hours. Why? Cause I was in this remote highland Cambodia called takes hours just get we set 22nd of december came back 10 hour bus ride on Christmas other quite an unusual had great fun in and gotta open my presents a day earlier than anyone never ever guess i'll tell you but what about it later. It was suppose to be cold but the sun was as hot as... now. ahahaha. Back to the subject, what did I do??

23rd and 24th of December

Yaklom Lake. It was so beautiful. And the water's temperature was... perfect. It was so fun to swim in. And deep. I mean, don't even ask how deep. I have no idea. I just know that I couldn't touch the floor even if I jumped.

Waterfalls. We visited tons. And each one was so beautiful. One of them we could get behind the waterfall. How cool is that? And we swam in one. The current almost pulled me away. lalala..

Norton House. That was the place we ate lunch in for two days. And wonderful food they served too. Delicious western food which I missed so much! =p Pork chops. Grilled chicken breast. Swedish meatballs. Yum. Yum.

And finally. Opening presents on Christmas eve!! And guess what I got??

a HANDPHONE!! woot. anyways, I don't have a SIM card yet. I will get one when I get back to Malaysia. But, it is a shared phone. pity. Still a phone the same. And I'll tell you guys my number when I know it myself. lalala..

Christmas day was nothing much. Yet it was still Christmas.
--
Lastly, next birthday boy. Yesterday was Jesus, today is Tommy Bommy. So..

Happy Birthday!

Description of this boy. I so agree with Zoe and Paullyn. He can be ultra annoying. Boys in general are. So being annoying is just being a boy. Other than him being annoying, he's just like every other boy. But then, every single boy has a special part in them. Don't ask me what Tommy's special part is cause I really have no idea. lol.
--

P.S. I really can't wait to get back to Malaysia. 3 more days!! woot. And I really miss you all. Especially Paullyn, Sarah, Tommy, Beeps, and Roberts.

No comments: