Saturday, December 8, 2007

oh so popular!

If you want your blog to come up in a Google search, all you have to do is type hazelchazelmazel somewhere in your sidebar in your blog. If you didn't know, I am so famous! I searched hazelchazelmazel in Google and 9 pages of results came out. They all refer to my blog, tommy's blog or d' Girlies blog. How cool is that!

When I searched on hazelchazel, Raquel's, Paul Mae's, Tommy's, Emily' and Shab's blog came out cause I guestblogged for them. Exactly. You should let me guestblog for you so that your blog comes out in a Google Search!!

Then, I searched Technorati search and everyone who linked me in their blogs came up! It all equaled up to about 45 blogs. How cool is that? See, I told you I ws famous. Don't you guys feel lucky, having such a famous friend. ahahah.

All that info was just to prove to you that I am ultra popular. At least my nickname is! Yea, I love the name hazelchazel or hazelchazelmazel. Go and try for yourself. Search my name in Google!! weeee....

No comments: