Monday, December 3, 2007

talk that sounds like nonsense

How irritating it is when you don't understand Chinese!! (okay, okay. You guys will probably correct me and say, "Chinese is not a language, it's a race.") Who cares. After all, I can't tell the difference of each dialect.

Yea, I wish I could understand it...
--
oh yea. And today is my daddy's birthday. Thanks so much for loving me all the 13 years of my life and guiding me through each step. I luv you bunches daddy.

Yea, the crazy things we do together. =D If you ever thought he's serious, you've got that wrong!! Who has a dad that builds a raft and brings it out into the middle of a lake -with his best friend- and then tips it over and swims back to shore? That example is mild compared to some things he does. I learned my craziness from him. hehehe...

No comments: