Friday, December 14, 2007

when I flee

to describe today...?

let's just skip that explanation and say it was quite funn =)

Anyway, I might not be updating the next couple of days. Due to that I'm leaving for Cambodia in 2 days. Weee. Some people are jealous?? If my blog does get kinda boring, my ever faithful secret writer shall update for me. Did you hear that?? ahem...

Let's see.. I expect to have fun in Cambodia. And experience a lot. And miss you... ahaha..

Oh yes, I got my math book back!! woot. I scream for joy. Finally.

And, I'll miss you all nuttsos. Especially all the wonderful people I saw today. Roberts, Shab, Isaac, Shu Way, Tommy, Paullyn, Kelvin, and of course Sarah and Beeps. You guys so rock.

Oh yea, my random name after "chech" for my sis, is now "chorch" for my bro. woot...

No comments: