Saturday, December 15, 2007

the whole world is rejoicing!!!

I have finally had success!! Well, let's just say a lot of us have had success. Cause we have finally convinced Mr. Jonathan Daniel Roberts to get a blog!! woot...

Shabeta's blog was "so called" publicizing it. However, once I write it in my extremely well known and well read blog, the whole world will know in a matter of days. Trust me, I am positive. My site meter tells me that I have an average of 17 visits per day. How cool!!! ahaha..

So to my so fabulous readers, I request you all to check out his blog. And if he doesn't update soon enough for you, then bombard his cbox (like Soph said). Imagine it, Roberts' is gonna have to write in a cbox. Gosh!!! Just imagine. lolz.

One gone, one more to go. Mr. Isaac Thong, here I come...

No comments: