Friday, January 11, 2008

a dream that will fade..

My week? Busy working hard. And I wish I could say that I did a lot of work. Appearantly, I don't have the confidence to say that. I didn't do bunches of work, but i did work hard. hahaa.

At least my day went a bit better today, concerning some things.
All the days in the week were grand, concerning another thing.
hahah. Now I got ya wondering. xD

Well, let's see. Maybe Christmas is still in the air. I got a bunch of presents yesterday from my aunts and uncles. How cool is that? I love when you get belated gifts. hahaa. The nicest one was a really cool watch! And best of all, it's blue, green, and white! My favorite colors. woops!

Shriek ears. A princess crown. Headbands. Caps. You guys were all so creative for chapel today. Good job. And particularly to Jon: I didn't know he was such a great worship leader. =)

No comments: