Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Take my breath away

My day. That's what I describe here. What boringness. Anyway, back to the point, my day was rather interesting. First it started out when Sarah and I became adventurous and joined all the older boys in a game of basketball. You know how brave you have to be to be the only 2 girls in the whole entire basketball field? lols.

Yea. And talk about talents. I hit Jon right on top of his head with the ball. Smart right? Okay, fine, wasn't particularly my fault. Bryant tried to hit the ball out of my hand and instead it flew out and whacked Robert's head. No, it didn't fly up high, Roberts was bending over someone so I could shoot a goal. Apparently, it didn't work. haha. talk about skill.

But girls make the game interesting. hahaa. Don't deny it boys. lol?

Other than that description, my day was quite normal and wonderful.

And by the way, being 14 is a wonderful age. Adults don't expect too much from you, and yet you are trusted to do many things. haha. We rock Sarah Berah!

No comments: