Thursday, January 3, 2008

it's the first day of school though!

"Hazel, why are you sitting all alone?"

"Because I can't think over there. (indicates to the table in the middle of the seniors room) It's too noisy."

"Oh. But it's the first day of school!"

The first day of school. The first day of school. The first day of school! The phrase was repeated thousands of times today.

What's the difference?

Okay, fine. It is the first day of school. Doesn't mean you are allowed not to study! I'm not blaming you all for not studying much. Who doesn't know that it's hard to get into studying mood again?

Even if today wasn't exactly fun cause I was resisting every temptation to get up and chit-chat, I was exceedingly glad to be back. Let's just note my wonderful friends and thank them again. We gotta love them.

GRC class-buddies of 2007 and 2008 =)

(It's always hard to pick who comes first)

Miss Sarah Berah
- My partner in being dramatic. Except, she's a bit more louder than I am. She's always there to talk to, hug, and just hang around with. The two 14-year-olds! That sounds so freaking old. (p.s. When we introduced ourselves to some new kids today, Sarah said we were 13. blah. I corrected her. *wink*)

Zoe Meime
- First meet in the testing room. Wasn't it scary then? GRC looked like this world full of currupted students. (Not to mention that it is, and I'm proud to be one of the students 8D) Back to the topic of Zoe. She's extremely pretty, no use denying that zoe! And guess what? The best news is that she's my little sister. How lucky is that? =)

Lydia Chech
- My wonderfilled, smarty pants sister. According to others, she is extremely helpful in work. I'm not saying she isn't. When I have no chose I ask her for help, but usually I prefer asking my brother. She isn't exactly my type. Guess she's just really strict on me than anyone else. how sad. =(

Roberts Chorch
- The most entertaining, amusing brother ever. And the best pet brother I've ever had. Well, actually, the only one I have. xD As I said, I prefer asking him for help in my work. Usually, he is quite helpful and much less strict than my sister. blah. He's probably the most friendliest guy in the school who has the most excellent hugs.

Shabeta!!
-One of my bestest friends ever. She is so lovable, kind, and always thinking of others. She is extremely good at counseling. Random fact is that people say my sis is good at that, but for me, my sis just can't comfort me. So I go to her instead. And it's wonderful. Her hugs are most welcomed too.

Beeps girl
- Didn't she look so different and pretty today? Gosh! She was totally striking. And it was so nice to see her again after a long vacation. The same old Beeps that I love. So friendly, simple, yet wonderful all togther. Indeed, she just acting herself is jsut wonderful. At least she's back so I can scream and tell her my troubles without worrying that she'll tell anyone else. How lucky.

Paullyn dahling
- My buddy in laughing. I love everything about this girl. She's so fun, excting, full of happiness, curiousity, and a great sense of humor! I had fun today laughing non-stop with her. And everytime we bumped into each other, We would scream (quietly) "HI!" I'm so glad I got to see her today!

Tommy Bommy
- It was nice seeing Tommy today. His annoyingness, his smartness (tsk. tsk.) and everything about him. (and you'll never beat me in Math. I shall see to that. ;D)

Isaac Boy
- Simply Isaac Thong. How else can you describe him? Seemed to be having tons of problems in his Math today. Him ahh. Oh wells, at least I was occupied every 10 min. Mostly by him. =| And I love him just the way he is. (p.s. these 12 year old boys are getting too smart. I must work faster.)

Kelvin Wong aka Mr. Handsome
- His way of expressing things, his way of talking, just the way he acts is just so amazing. And I love him for that. He also doesn't care about age and treats everyone the same as if they were the age of him. I love that part.

Wee Ann
- I don't really know this boy, all I know is that he's terrible fun like Jon and that Jon must do almost everything with him. I really respect him for being kind hearted and always thinking of others.

Sophie
- Her way of everything is just so unique. She brightens the classroom.

Gracie
- How could we forget her in all the midst of fun and joy coming back to school? Your presence is greatly missed. I miss everything about you. Just hearing your voice. Take care!

And everyone else. Joycie and Raquel: I'm gonna miss sitting beside you guys! Paul Mae: I love ya! Celine: Her hugs makes anyone's and everyone's day. Melinda: Keep up the hard work. I can't imagine how you survived one day without hardly getting up in that senior's room. It's so noisy!!

And to my wonderful readers and GRC fellow classmates: There's 13 new students. Let's make them as welcomed as possible. Just remember, we were all once so lost when we first landed in the planet of GRC. At least, I was. =)

No comments: