Wednesday, January 2, 2008

let imagination go wild..

it's the time of the year when I feel totally useless. I did nothing today. You could literally describe my actions as nothing. blah..

that's why it's a good thing school's starting tomorrow. I seriously need to get back into a routine and a hard working mood. I dread waking up early again though. :(

my imagination went wild today. firstly, in day-dreaming. I was a bit "down in spirit" this morning, staring at a blank computer screen in front of me trying to blog! Then, my imagination came alive and I started looking for blog skins. I found a perfect one to describe my feelings today and edited the words in the pictures so that they say what they do now. Yea, I literally spent the whole day editing this blog template.

Or.. I was day-dreaming. On the couch. So called "reading" but instead day-dreaming. Rather interesting yet terrible topics. aghh. I hope those dreams (day dreams as they are) never come true. I mean how can I be dreaming about such terrible things. how sad.

blah.. I am in a bad mood now. what a useless and totally pathetic day.
what a way to start of a new year. =/
--
oh yea. I'm 14 now. (In Malaysian terms) And guess what? 14 is my favorite number. How lucky. Let's just hope this year is a grand year. better than today!

No comments: