Sunday, January 27, 2008

it's SOMEONE's special day!

I'm the lucky one to be able to wish Gracie Happy Birthday face to face!!! Yea, it so nice to see her again after 2 months? I can't believe time flies so fast.

Yesterday I went to Grace's church, Banner of Love. I didn't tell any of the Gohs either. Not like I wanted to surprise them. I just didn't know it was Grace church till we were there! It was so surprising when Grace came running up to us. Paul Mae was even funnier. She was hugging her uncle as she was coming in, and saw us. Her mouth fell wide open. hahaa. And as for Paullyn, she introduced us to Ai Ai in a very interesting way. haha

Yea, it was nice to talk to Grace again. I mean, without her presence in school, school life seems rather dull. Back to the subject, Grace just took her SATs yesterday morning. She told us that some parts of it was easy, some hard. They only test you on Math and English. Not Science, which is a relief!

So 'nways... just wanna wish you a very...

Happy 17th Birthday Gracie!


And yes, Grace is as hot and as pretty as usual. =P

God Bless you and be with you as you began the next chapter of your life. Thanks for impacting so many lives and being a great friend to all of us. We love you. <3

No comments: