Friday, January 25, 2008

oh shucks!

Mistakes are so frequent these days, that I just have to keep on saying sorry. So for the fiftieth time, I'm so sorry.

Sometimes I wonder if my friends know that I really, really love them. Cause half the time I get exasperated with one of them, sad about another,and anti-sociable with yet another. I'm human you know. No, not a nut, just a human who makes crazy mistakes or gets upset over something terribly small.

Sometimes, I say things I don't mean either.
Behind people's backs too. Yes, I'm a bad girl. teehee. I mean, I seriously don't mean what I say, but it just comes out of my mouth before I realize. And about the weirdest people you would never imagine. They're so close to me, and yet..

Let's just be glad it was behind your back. Cause I really don't mean it at all. Again I repeat, I'm so sorry.

So, I just wanna tell you all that..

I love you VERY much.

No comments: