Monday, January 7, 2008

Math Genius?

Today was the most stressful day in the whole 7 days of 2008. blah. Math seriously is driving my mind crazy that I can't even function properly. Talk about it. And scream! Literally every question was this huge challenge for me to figure out. Thank goodness for smart seniors who helped me. Sorry Fai, can't really help you when I don't understand either!

Try figuring this out: ¾ (x + 3) = ¾ (2x - 6)
Okay, fine. If you're older than me and smarter than duh you know. But a blur 14-year-old? Gosh! It was really hard. I'll be surprise if a 13-year-old solves it. Anyone? I know of two smart 13-year-olds boys. ahem..
--
It was a bad day for someone. Or maybe more than one. And if I was part of the cause, I just wanna say sorry. I wish I could treat everyone fairly. But that's not possible for a human like me to do so. How I wish...

If I told you how I feel about you would you say the same?
Take my breath away.

No comments: