Tuesday, January 8, 2008

oh gosh..

If anyone think that boys are everything, then I don't know what's wrong with you. Cause imagine that you had no girlfriends! Gosh, that would most probably be the end of the world for me. Imagine. No girls to whisper secrets too, no girls to laughing with. How sad.

Here's a really nice story from Chicken Soup for the Sister's Soul.

When my friend, Sadie, was taken to the emergency room at a local hospital, I rushed over to be with her as soon as I received the news.
Sadie was both surprised and pleased to see me. "How did you get them to let you in?" she asked, knowing visitors were not usually allowed in the emergency room.
I, too, had been concerned about that on the drive over. However, I knew Sadie needed a friend to comfort her. In desperation, I had decided if worst came to worst, I would be forced to tell a lie and say that I was Sadie's sister. I hoped I wouldn't have to resort to that.
After I explained all this to Sadie, she threw back her head in hearty laughter. While I was trying to figure out why Sadie was laughing, I glanced down at our clasped hands- my very white one held gently between her two black ones.

Isn't Chicken Soup stories so touching? Guess what? I checked out their website and subscribed to a free Chicken Soup story they send every weekday to your email. How cool is that? Guess what one of their latest book is? Chicken Soup for the American Idol Soul!!!
--
School was so-so today. Nothing grand, nothing sad. Just plain, and normal. At least nothing bad happened. Well, at least to me. It was just plain... school. And I love it...

I never thought I'd feel the way I'm feeling lately.
When everything you seem to do just drives me crazy.

No comments: