Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Dearest Sara

ooh gawk. Where did it go again? Geesh. Memory freeze these days. eh.

'Nways.. a little note from Sara Rida Ibrahim. Remember the sponsored child?

Dear Sponser,
-------Hi, how are you? My name is Sara and I live in a small village in South Lebanon. I thank you from my heart for your love and care.


awws. how sweet..

Hello there Sara!
-------I'm fine, thank you. Let me introduce myself. I'm Hazel, the daughter of the one who is sponsoring you. I live in Malaysia. When I was young I lived in America. I was 4 years old when I went there! I'm surprised that a seven year old like you can write and read. How smart. =) I'm 14 this year.
-------Tell me more about yourself. What do you do in your every day life? What do you enjoy doing? I'm sure a big girl like you have a lot to do, don't you? And next time I write, I'll tell you what I do every day. Okay?
-------Take care and God bless you.

--
My day was pretty much okay. I guess..
Field trip on Tuesday. =) Those going on Monday suck.
Not truly. I wanna go on Monday! =(
Life can be so unfair. =/

Just some random pictures I came across. heh..

Youth Rally t-shirts

I luv teddy bears and Elle!

Sports Fiesta

oohs. cheerleading tomorrow. woots.

And now I can't stop those angry tears.

No comments: