Monday, February 25, 2008

of accidents, teeth, and birthdays

Car accident. behind us. Yea, we were driving into the highway when there was this car screech and you looked around and two cars bumped into each other. Not only that, few minutes later, my dad was slowing down and coming to a stop when suddenly there was this jerk and we all went forward. Someone doesn't know how to use brakes. ooh well. His car was all deformed in the front, whereas the back of our car only had paint from the other car on our bumper. Yea for Volvos!

Dentist. Now my teeth are all nice and shiny. hahaa. Poor Chech has a vertical split. Ask her about it. Long story.

Birthday. I forgot to write this in my yesterday's post but it's for better cause. In American standards, it'll be today. Well.. today morning. Never minds, I'm confusing you. Yea, and you go, "huh?" told you. hahaa! Back to the point, just a little shoutout..

Happy Birthday Aunty Sue!

Now don't I sound hyper? I feel hyper. =)
And for all you observant people, I might not come to school tomorrow. ;D
ooh, and I didn't get sick today. woots for that! =D

No comments: