Thursday, February 28, 2008

Discover how to laugh a little

ooh I was taggethed. ;D

1. When you're home alone, do you still close the door when you go to the bathroom?
Well duh.
2. If you have to go grocery shopping,would you rather go alone or with someone?
with someone provided that I'm quite close with her/him.
3. It's your best friends birthday, do you buy them a gift even if they didn't get you one?
Depends.. =/
4. You win the lottery. Lump sum or small payments over a period of time?
ahem. Lottery is bad.
5. Do you like your music loud or at a reasonable level?
reasonable level. Imagine hazel listening to blasting music. heh. =P
6. Are you a beach person or a snowy mountain person?
Snow! I miss you!
7. When do you brush your teeth?
Aftre breakfast and after dinner.
8 . Can you watch scary movies alone?
No. I always have to watch it was my pillow. =)
9. Soft bed or firm?
Bed? Firm. But pillow, I need soft.
10. Would you rather stay home all day,or be out and about with some friends?
Depends on my mood. Most probably with a group.
12. Do you like to keep the peace or be confrontational?
Peace. I can't imagine someone who wants to be confrontational.
13. Are you more likely to be with a large group of people or a few close friends?
both. Dunno. you answer that.
14. What are your plans for December?
hmm.. Christmas. =D
15. If money were not a problem, where would you like to live?
I wanna go back to Maine. =))
16. What is your ideal profession?
Photo editing and animation . Gimp lover!
17. Are you close to your Mom and Dad?
bothh.
18. What is one fear that you can't seem to overcome?
Something private. You can ask me personally.

I TAG: anyone who wants to do this. xD
--
If I had wings I would fly, lifting my soul to the sky.
If I had nine lives to live, wish I had you to be with.
If I could make dreams come true, of all the things I would do..
I know that I would be wishing for you!


Juwita Suwito lovee. <3

No comments: