Friday, February 29, 2008

I just want to breathe again

Okie dokie. Time to post something real. =)

Memories as usual. Who cares. They rock anyways. ;D

First Grade. Massachusetts! I miss you Hana and Elisa! =( 'Nways, one day in school, our teacher, Mrs. Sanders, opened the windows and said it was cold. She then proceeded on to forcing every one of use to put on our sweater. This is America. A sweater comes with the uniform. So we all have to same one. Cool right? Back to the point, we all put on our jackets. This isn't homeschooling so it's only 1st grade. All the other grades.. who cares about them. heh. =P

Obviously, Mrs Sanders had a reason. Cause in a few minutes the fire alarm went off. (Trial run so chill. I don't have any burn scars. ;D) So we all rushed out and lined up outside according to grades. Few minutes, we were still standing there, everyone freezing except us 1st graders. =D It's fall, of coursee it's chilly. heh. You Malaysians don't get me. tsk. Common sense. =P

Yea, so you get the point. The teachers knew about the trial fire alarm and my considerate 1st grade teacher forced us to wear sweaters so we won't freeze. Imagine all the other graders staring at us and wonderin' why every single one of us 1st graders are all wearing jackets. Lucky us! xD

A post dedicated to my wonderful Mrs. Sanders. (Isn't it cool? I still keep in touch with her!) Hope you read this. Thanks for always being considerate about each one of your students. Thanks for making all your lessons fun for us. I still remember "Fun"ics instead of Phonics. Now did I spell that right? Reading lessons were always so fun. And I wrote my first book in your class. What was it again? The fish who learned a lesson. I even have more books in that series. =D

And lastly, but surely not least.. Ever seen my brilliant cursive handwriting? Guess what? All the credit goes to Mrs. Sanders! Yes, I learned cursive in 1st grade. 7 years old. ooh, and never to forget Cursive Coyote. I'm the cousin. woots! =DD

Meet an older and bigger cousin of Cursive Coyote. =D

I miss you Mrs. Sanders. =(
Thanks so much for everything that you've done.
God Bless you! <3
--
ooh and yea. Leap year day. hahaa. And the last day of February.
Two months has already passed. Why does time have to fly that fast. =/
Think about it. Two months. Two months. TWO MONTHS!! omg.

February. Nothing cool in particular. Chinese New Year. Lunch Duty. Thank goodness that is overr. Let's just say I had a bad experience the first time. But things went quite okay after that. Can't wait to get into another team though. ;) Test. Test. Test. I can't remember doing so many test in one month in my whole 1 year and two months in GRC. And my sudden interest in Math. 902! And of coursee, I learned a lot. I observed that when I don't stress over one particular subject I can work faster. No kid. =D and duh. the hugs. the number keeps adding up. I love Shabeta's huggies! And we missed you tons when you were gone.

ooh March.. here I cometh. (:

No comments: