Thursday, February 14, 2008

eveything just went wrong

My 250th post. How amazing. And I only started blogging in March 2007.


Valentine's Day. Isn't that suppose to be a happy day? Then why can't I just smile naturally? Why do I have to fake to all of you that I'm happy?

The last Valentine's Day I remembered was in Maine. In schools is America you give a Valentine's card to every classmate. We make little mail boxes then you go around dropping in your Valentine's. And it's candy collecting time too. You get so much candy it'll last you a year. =) How cool is that? And we went on a field trip. Ice skating. oh fun. I miss you!

For me, Valentine's day is a day to appreciate all I've got. Thanks so much guys.
--
(i really have this actually coin.)

I wish I was on that ship sailing back home. =(

someday we'll know
why all this happened

No comments: