Saturday, February 16, 2008

guestblog

hiii... its me guestblogging for my sister(its a hint)hazelchazelmazel =)))

anywayss... this gurl is a great sister and i know she always will be...shes also really smart and fast in her studies.. shes always there for me and will always talk to me in the morning before school when nobodys around ;P (another hint!! oh no.. u guys know who i am now..)

sometimes she cant help but be a little crazy.. but u know what? she cant beat the crazyness of me XDDDDDD anyway i still love her as a sister and a friend no matter what. shes so energetic and always full of surprises.

its time for me to go.. oh well..its none other than me, her sister, otherwise known as zoezzzz. tee hee hee...im gone, and im kinda lame too XD *poof*

EDIT

Thankies Zozo for updating for me. I seriously had NO idea what to blog about. My brain has froze. Seriously. heh. =P 'Nways, thanks again Zoe for making my blog alive. You rock Meime. Love ya! <3

No comments: