Tuesday, February 5, 2008

it wasn't me

Tell me something about #12 (hazel). she is my Meime and she always roll her eyes at me when i never do anything wrong..haha..LOL

What a description of me. Thanks a lot Chorch. =P

Then in the girlies bog I did that tag and it says:

What do you think about #7 (Roberts)? a very wonderful brother yet irritating at some points of your life and MOSTLY all the time. heh. That's why i roll eyes at him. HAHAHAHAHA.


An even better description. You're welcome Jonnn. =)
-----
My two day week is completed. heh.
I'm rather sad yet happy about it.
Firstly, I don't enjoy vacation. You get so bored at home. =(
and secondly, school sometimes makes me very saddish. heh.
Anyways, aside from my feelings...

Happy Chinese New Year! =)
-----
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: