Tuesday, February 5, 2008

a verry boring day

aww, Chorch I didn't mean it. Of courseee I don't roll my eyes at you cause your annoying. Plus, everyone knows I'm dramatic. heh. =)

'Nways, if you don't know anything else about my Chorch other than my terrible description of him *winks* he is much better than that. So don't get the wrong ideas. Plus, I luv his huggies. =D

At least I know he checks my blog often. =P
-----
Oh and a little note to Shab.. of courseee I'll miss ya darhling. As if I wouldn't. I'll miss going to the library and screaming HI to you. I'll miss your wonderful hugs. I'll miss talking to you and listening to your interesting talk. eheheh. And lastly, thanks for always caring about my feelings. I love ya! <3 muah.

Why did you have to go?
-----
I almost forgot! It's someone's birthday today..

Happy Birthday Miss Catherine!

Thanks for being such a great supervisor to all of us. Thanks for teaching us more about God. Continue to grow in him and follow him all the days of your life. God Bless ya!
-----
Oh and guess whatty? I'm almost finished Math 810! Pretty soon I'll be in 9th grade. Yesie! heh. And guess what? I was capable of helping Naomi in her Language Arts. hah. I was once higher than her till she beat me. =/

And check out the "credits" in the sidebar. Isn't it so cool. I have become a blogskin contributer! Check out my blogskin page for more of my templates. =)
-----
I'm so bored. Why does there have to be vacation?

No comments: