Tuesday, February 12, 2008

thankies and wishes

I love you not because of who you are,
but because of who I am when I'm with you.


-Thanks Paullyn for making me laugh when I'm feeling down and always getting your stomach cramps.
-Thanks Sarah for listening to my problems and making me cheer up. Thanks for understanding.
-Thanks Zowie Bowie for making me feel so at home with you. After all, we're sisters!
-Thanks Raquel for walking up and down ramps with me and for your help in my mysteries.
-Thanks Isaac for the teasing and I'm glad I never have to hide anything from you.
-Thanks Roberts Chorch for making me smile even when I have tears in my eyes. Thanks for just acting yourself. And for the huggies and smiles.
-Thanks Gracie for your kindness. I feel so loved when I'm around you.
-Thanks Wee yen for your lame jokes and making me laugh. =)
-Thanks Miss Cath, Mr Fransis, Mr. Fan for supporting us all in our work. So many times, it seems like we never appreciate them. You are appreciated.
-Thanks Shabeta for being there to talk to you. Thanks for making me feel safe to share my secrets with you.
-Thanks Ian Wen for being so cute. I'll miss ya!
-Thanks everyone for being there for me. Thanks for just being friends. Thanks for making memories. Thanks for all the lameness. After all, what are friends for?

Tears are words your heart cant say, dreams are wishes your heart makes. So remember, your tears and dreams mean something, even if its not obvious what about, dont cast them aside without a second thought...

I'm wishing for cuddly hugs and babies in my arms.
For colorful lollipops and Cheesy Charlie.
I'm wishing for the sound of ocean waves against rocky shores.
For blinking lighthouse lights and rolling hills.
I'm wishing for good nights' sleep and dreams come true.
For bluebirds songs and turkey's music.
I'm wishing for snow knee high deep and sled rides.
For Christmas trees all year round.
I'm wishing for wreaths till February 1st.
For stuffing and cranberry sauce.
I'm wishing for Twisters and gummy worms.
For Excaliburs and Galaxies.
I'm wishing that it never ended.
I'm wishing for you..

Now I'm ready to blow. ooh dandelions.
May your petals fly everywhere. May our wishes come true.

Now if I could only find you. ooh little dandelion.

I'll never forget. Becka Boo. Jackie. Stephen Chaves.

No comments: