Monday, February 11, 2008

"wow that came out wrong"

that sounded just like Jackie! ^
Thanks for just making me smile yesterday by telling me a very lame joke. hahaa! It sounded just like the Jackie that I remembered 4 years ago. I miss ya! =(

Chinese New Year vacation ended. I actually had fun in school. It's been a long time before I've actually had a day in school that I actually enjoyed. In my standards that is. heh. And guessie what? I'm in 901 Math! woots! Except I haven't got my book yet. I was rather desperate for it though. Mr. Fan hurry up! =D

Have you ever wondered which hurts the most: saying something and wishing you had not, or saying nothing, and wishing you had?

Say something that you really mean before it's too late.
Don't take time for granted.
-
-
-
I love you.

No, don't take time for granted..

No comments: