Friday, February 1, 2008

yea, we're crazy! you didn't know?

I love going crazy in school. It's so funny. hahaa.

And chapel was fun. I like running around in circles.
Even if I was sweating like mad. but who cares. =p

Thanks everyone for being such great friends. Even I get mad at someone more often than usual. No, it's not the one you guys think. It's someone else. =/ But then again, you get mad at someone who's close to you cause you know that s/he won't abandon you. =)

'Nways, picture time!

Yes, the crazy boys that exist in our school
And wouldn't you know it, one of them is my brother.
Don't worry, I didn't take after him. =P
hahah. Well maybe just a bit.

I guess Zoe and Lydia are the only civilized ones in my family. =/ hehee.

Oh you didn't know? Yea, we're crazy! =D

No comments: