Thursday, January 31, 2008

Burst out and Laugh!

31st January. Shuckers.

The first month of this year is already over. Doesn't time fly. Before we know it, the end of the year is already here. I wish time went a little slower. =(

Anyway, I decided the make this custom that on the last day of each month, I'll just remember what happen in that month in a post. Then when the year is over, I can just rewind to these 12 post. hahaa.

So here we go. January?

It was all together an okay month. I was really glad to go back to school. School's different, very unlike last year, yet I'm surviving. Who doesn't go through bad times once in a while. As I said, I'm surviving. hahaa. And plus, there's always good times too. And when you have a good time, treasure it. =P

Yea, and memorable thing to remember about January. Paullyn's laughter. hahahaha! Lunch today was seriously funny. No one was laughing except me and Paullyn. Some people just don't have a sense of humor, right Paullyn? Paullyn made this really shocking noise with her Tupperware and sent Isaac flying. Well, not exactly flying, but he was shocked enough. And Paullyn and I burst out into laughter. I mean BURST. Seriously. We couldn't stop either. Paullyn was trying to make that shocking sound again and we were just laughing and laughing. Sarah and Isaac couldn't seem to find out why. Then when we finally calmed down, Paullyn and I looked at each other and

Burst again!

hahaaa. Talk about two hilarious people. Oh well, it was good for the soul. Laughter is the best medicine you know. And I bet when Paullyn reads this post, she's gonna start laughing again. I know I am. hahahahaha

Are you ready? February, here I come.

No comments: