Thursday, February 7, 2008

You'll never notice.

I changed something about me. Except I bet none of you will ever notice. Maybe someone who's really close to me and sees me about every single day might. But not even my parents have found out. Then again, over familiarity leads to a lack of appreciation. Yes, I know Isaac. Your Bible grade is higher than me. Just don't rub it in. heh. Pluss, I'm almost there.
--
6:30am this morning was like the worst experience in my life time. I got a sudden stomach cramp more painful then any other thing I felt before. I don't exaggerate. Well, I do, but not about this. heh. I was like rolling around in my bed and panting. Then, after I drank a cup of water I felt quite fine. Whatever you do, don't be like me. hahaa. I actually exercised yesterday and didn't drink enough water or something. Sad yes. Of coursee, who said I was fit? lols?
--
And Chinese New Year is here! Everyone goes excited and ang paus come rolling in. Honestly speaking, I don't get how Chinese or just all Malaysians can get so excited. I'm not criticizing your excitement, no. I guess I just can share it with you all. I do understand how excited Americans get over Thanksgiving. It's such a time to be happy and excited and the food is the best then. You'll never eat that sorta food in any Western restaurant here. I guarantee. Not even the supermarkets here hold Cranberry Sauce. How I miss it. =(

But 'nways, for the sake of all wonderful Malaysians, have a great and jolly Chinese New Year. hehee.

No comments: