Thursday, February 7, 2008

Could I Ever?

When I woke up today
And thought of all the things You’d done
I find myself here
Feeling oh so overcome

Could I ever thank You for
What You did at Calvary
When You bled and died for me
How could I ever turn away
Knowing that You paid the price
That I could never pay

--
The funny memories. How I miss Maine. During a May you suddenly see snow coming from nowhere when it's suppose to be spring. The troublesome task of pushing in your chair as you sit at the dining table with carpet underneath you. Don't laugh. Have you ever had to push in you chair which is twice as big as yourself and on carpet? Sledding right into a tree? Oh and capture the flag when Tallie and I managed to trick the boys. =P Distract and get them into a conversation while the other goes and get the ball. We never said time out did we? =) Yea. And all the friends. Becka, Jackie, Ellie, Tallie, Stephen, Josh, Luke. Half of them already left. =( But I still remember them all. Memories will last forever.

Ellie


Audrey =)


And lastly, a wonderful video about my wonderful old school. Click here. I seriously hope you guys will watch it. Cause if you look carefully at one of the backgrounds when one of the teachers are speaking... You'll see a picture of me.

No, miles can't separate us. I'll always remember you all. I'll love you even when you're gone. =)

No comments: