Wednesday, March 19, 2008

all about happenings..

the funny ones..
In my Language Arts book, I had quite a few letter writing assignments. I finally had a chance to get Mr Fransis to read it and sign it in between frantic drama practices. I wrote these letters in my cursive handwriting. Well, as Mr Fransis was reading it, he asked, "Are you sure this is your handwriting?" I was rather shocked and replied, "Obviously!" hahaa! Few minutes later he looked up and said, "Your handwriting is more beautiful than your sister's huh?" I was like, "um..yea..?" Lol? And how many times have I heard that? Malaysian's are blind to the "real American style of cursive" that my sister has. heh. =P But then again Chech, my cursive teacher loved my handwriting! =D

When I went up to ask my sister for help in a Math problem cause Jon didn't know how to solve it ;D, Weeyen asked whether it was 903. When we replied yes, he said, "ooh she's catching up to you Jon." hehee! I'm gonna beat you Jon. =]

Two weeks ago, I was teaching Isaac how to do his Math. After one week of vacation and the last two days, he still couldn't manage to do it cause he forgot what I taught him! tsk tsk. So today after school I was impatiently teaching him again. But gosh, it was so frustrating. "1+b=1 and you move over the one becomes b=1-1" right? Yea, and he was saying that the second one is POSITIVE!!! lol. I was jumping up and down in frustration. Gawk. =P

the freaky ones..
the last couple of days there has been drama practice for almost every 6 hours of our time in school. It leaves all us drama crew so behind our work. I didn't even have time to set my goal chart yesterday. Today after lunch I finally had time to sit down and work. And my goodness, I've never felt so glad to sit in my place again and work. hahaa.

ooh and Tommy's been going crazy these days. He's driving us all up the walls and Grace's face turned red with laughing. As Paul Mae (and him now) would say it.. ISH!

and the terrible ones

Cleaning up lunch today. OMG ewww. There was food everywhere on the floor because some very smart people don't know how to throw there trash properly into the trash bin. We should seriously conduct a lesson on how to throw away your food when your finished eating. eh. My hands were all greasy like crazy when I finally finished.

oooh and my computer keeps on freezing. Like nuts. Just posting this takes almost all my patience. So I shall flee..!

No comments: