Monday, March 31, 2008

and I thought it was a new year!

3 months. I know! SoOoOoOoOoo fast. Geesh!

Soeyss, how was my March? Let's rewind.
hmm.. after reading my March post in my blog, secret blog (and you all go: ohh), and journal I realized that March has been one crazy roller coaster for me. I'm gone through a lot of hurt feelings. Yes, I hate changes. And man, it was one big change this month.

School
It was just so hard to except everything. But I'm learning. =)

Elections
LOL. You're hearing this from an American perspective. Man, I didn't know a thing about Malaysian governments. My dad did a lot of question answering. I was so curious. Gosh, don't start testing me now. I still don't understand the complex-y. Geesh, all the Malay names. I'm so gonna die just trying to pronounce one correctly. =P

Facebook
I finally joined. Why? Becca wanted me too. Man, I have a soft spot for you girl. tsk tsk. hahaa! But gosh, I'm glad I did. I never knew so many of my Mainers had Facebook! LOL. My sis just couldn't stop laughing. Jonn, you know what I mean. And I burst out - HAHAHAHAHA!

Memories
They still do last. I'm not denying that. No! And I love Melissa's blog link. ;D Yea, but never hope they they will live again. oh, it sucks. The feeling.

Ever After!
It's my chose to be happy! I love my life. It rocks. I love myself, and everything around me. Why? Cause it's all beautiful through different eyes. Happy ever after! (=

Love is giving someone
the power to break your heart,
but trusting them not to.

No comments: