Tuesday, April 1, 2008

chasing lizards =)

Yesterday I got the craziest scare in my life.
Yep, you guessed it, a lizard in my house. That is just not allowed.
ugghh. They are so terrible. =\ I was like screaming my head off. The funnest part was when my dad and I started hitting it with bullets. But we never could actually hit it. It was in a too awkward position behind the curtains. =P Every time he send a "bullet" flying I would scream. It's just so freaky.

I finally left it alone and retreated into my room with a whole bunch of paper bullets and rubber bands say it decided to venture in. =) I know, I'm ultimately weird.

And for today, the only word is cheerleading!!
Man, the video was so cool. The whole time we were watching it, we were all so amazed and excited. First lessons tomorrow! =DD

Other than that, nothing much. =\
I changed my template again. :D

No comments: