Monday, March 10, 2008

bittersweet

Don't treasure your memories and keep on wishing that they'll happen again, cause then they'll become bittersweet.

That's exactly what I'm doing. I've got so many memories stored up in my brain, wishing that they were still happening. For example, I want school to be the way it was last year. I want to go back to Maine. But even if my memories were to live again, it'll be different. There's always changes.

Don't you just hate it? I know I do. I only like the changes that seem so excited and happy at the beginning. I hate the ones that make me miserable on the inside and outside. The point is, those changes always have a good ending. Not all the time do the changes that start out happy end of happy also.

All through my life I've gone through so many changes. Yet, that does not make me capable of accepting the next change. No, each new change is a whole, 'nother different, challenge for me. I don't even have tips that I've gotten from the other changes I've experienced. I've got no idea how long it's gonna take me to get used to it; I don't know anything. All I know is that I can't back up from it or it'll always be in front of me to confront. But if I get up, and go meet my new change, I'll only have to go meet another one. But changes help, no matter how hard it.

I'm ready to go head-first into my next adventure.
going beyond the boundaries of this unknown world
--
So I won't give up,
No I won't break down,
Sooner than it seems life turns around,
And I will be strong
Even if it all goes wrong,
When I'm standing in the dark I'll still believe,
Someone's watching over me

No comments: