Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I'm part of that 10%

I almost died of boredom last night. So out came the camera again. xD
This time I did not pose. Insted, I doodled all over my LifePACs.
Sorry old books. =)


Yea.. and my favorite picturess..

Go hazelchazel!

Don't ask me I'm so into Math these days. I dunno myself. =/

Other than doodling and taking pictures..
I found a sewing pin on my bed. I repeat, on my bed! Don't ask me what it was doing there. My sister and her costumes. =| eh. Yea, so I started poking everything in sight. My LifePAc books are now not only doodled on but there's holes everywhere. Gosh, wasn't I restless. =)

Well, poking stuff did not entertain me long so pretty soon my hungry stomach gave in. And I just ate dinner. tsk. Yea, so I started eating and eating and eating with growth pains everywhere. I better grow quite a bit or else..

What a night. And what a day today. Went to my Mom's World Vision office to volunteer. Usually my mom works till 3 but today we had back till 4:45pm. I was so dead tired and still am. =/ Wells, at least the t-shirts finally arrived. Then we went to the basement, yes the basement, car park in other words, to sort the shirts. I almost killed myself trying to carry t-shirts back up. =|

I'm so tired now. =(
--
That reminds me.. my title. teehee. 10% of what you ask? Sticky hands and feet. If you ever touch my hands or feet before, you'll notice it's always sticky no matter how much I wash them. According to the doctor in Massachusetts, only about 10% of all the people in the whole entire world have sticky hands and feet. (that's not the actual name but it's a cool way to describe it.) So how cool is that. I'm one of that 10 percent. How uniquely created.

The ones that arrive early at school are the lucky ones. =P

You get to sit up at the ramp and take pictures while screaming "Morning!" to the late comers.. Random thoughts come like, "Who counts?" and "Jon! Jon! Jon! Jon's here!" with a "shhhh!!" in reply. "No! Don't take a picture!!" The funniest one is when we saw Chanelle coming and Miss Cath said, "This time you have to say Morning really loudly. Chanelle can beat you all with one loud 'Morning!'." of coursee, It's the best seeing those startled faces especially when Beeps yelled, "STOP!!" so that everyone can be in front of us when we said morning.

Who said girls are boring and can't entertain themselves?
Dare say that again. xD

No comments: