Friday, March 28, 2008

just a smile!

Man, I look like I have no fun in this world. =\
Hopefully you can tell us apart. We don't look that alike!

ooh, I was taggeths!

Instructions: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

1. What are you craving now? a hug!

2. Have you given your first kiss away? of coursee not.

3. If you were to be stranded on a desert island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you? hmm.. Zoe, Sarah, Roberts! Man, I wish I could take more though.

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most? Maine, duh.

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be? I have to many dreams. Just don't ask me to pick. =D

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain? duh. It's a PROMISE.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most now? my friends.

8. Why are you wasting your time to do this? because.. I dunno what to post about? Plus, someone tagged me. haha!

9. What are you gonna do if your friends are sad? aww.. listen to them.

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you. blur, kind-hearted, and um..

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half? you just have to love me and I'll be content. :D

12. Which type of person do you hate the most? the lazy ones.

13. What is your ambition? firstly, a nurse. secondly, someone who makes cards. thirdly, a graphic designer. So altogether, a nurse who makes cards on a computer all at once. How cool is that?

14. If you have fault, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet? point it out of course.

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life? Jesus Christ

16. Are you a shopaholic or not? oh man, I could become one if I can go shopping more often. teehee.

17. Find a word to describe the person who tagged you. blur!

18. What will you do when someone faints in front of you? oh my gosh! SCREAM! or say oh my gosh. hahaa!

19. What makes you different? my American accent! =DD

20. What is your favorite color? Baby Blue!

Feel free to do this if you want. =P

No comments: