Thursday, March 27, 2008

Pictures tell the story

Well, it has been one busy month! Events after events pile up upon us and sometimes you never even have a chance to think about what's been happening around you.
Let's roll back into the last couple of weeks.

The drama is successfully over! Oh man, I can finally work again!

Field Trip Day(s)!

Lydia Chech :)

The two crazy boys in her team. =P
She came back and started complaining to me all about them.
As if it was my fault and I could solve it. hahaa!

Sarah Banana!

ooh! I love the sunshine in my hair. =)

And the latest joke of the day..
Gilbert is working at his place. Sarah, Shab, and I are chilling in the library. He walks in and started doing something to the door. I give him a weird look. Shabeta asked, "Are you okay Gilbert? Fanning yourself is it?" Sarah and I burst out into laughter when Gilbert replies yes. "Camera!" Then comes the fumble into my bag searching everywhere for my camera. I finally caught him. =D

HAHAHAHA!
Gilbert acting like Gilbert.
Yes, he was swinging the door fanning himself.
And there's such thing called a fan in the library!

ooh eevill math. =\

--
and latest news. I cut Shab's hair! I repeat, I cut it.
*Shock goes all around* hahaa! Chill you guys. It's chill.

ooh and that reminds me, when I say "that's chill" or "it's chill" it means that's cool or it's cool. Just some more American slang for you all. heh. =P Yep, I'm still learning more American slang in Malaysia. hahaa. And I believe I'm influencing some people. Chorch, you had an American slang at the meeting today. I was trying not to laugh. xD It was just a bit off.

ooh what a day. I'm off. =/

No comments: