Friday, March 7, 2008

ooh anti-social world..

"It's like we're all divided into clicks this year. Everyone's in this group."

You phrases it just right, Isaac Thong.

Ever since a new bunch of guys landed on GRCland , it's been split into gangs. Isaac got that right. He could even tell us every "so-called" click. The 'chick click' as he put it who has me, Grace, Sarah, Paullyn, Beeps. And of coursee, the guy click consisting of Matthew, Kelvin, Di Cheng, Brandon, Minn Zher, and gang. I mean. what happen to the united GRCians?

My sister put it,"Last year also like that what. Sarah, Hazel, Beeps, Tommy.."
Silence. to topic slowly changed.
I mean, even if we kinda did stick together, we weren't anti-social with the rest last year. What about Paullyn, Zoe, Jon, Weeyen. Shab. Weren't we close to them to? Then what about this year? Why is everyone just staying in one group? What happen to the one big happy family like last year?

I miss the old yous.

Sometimes I feel like screaming "Get Lost" to all of you. There's more to friends then just the ones in your 'click'. You've never experienced it without friends have you? It's the worst time in you whole entire life. I know because I've gone through it. Don't believe me, ask me personally. I just wish we were more united.
--
Every girls wish is to have someone from the opposite sex who would just listen to her when she finally allows herself to open up and share. Yes, her thoughts, her dreams, her anxieties. All her feelings. The point is, we girls never really have to talk about this to another girl. They already know. And the sad part is that no guy ever wants to listen, do they?

No comments: