Thursday, March 6, 2008

Down the drainpipe

The little boy in Kindergarten who never stops talking. =D
Noah Steiner's stories. I still remember you cutie pie.
You sure made an impact on us 'big kids' whom you were never afraid of.

Well, let's recall that pumpkin in Kindergarten while I was in 4th grade. I bet the first day he arrived he already made the record of saying so many words in one day. ;D Little chatterbox. I still remember one of the 8th graders writing in her graduation profile that one of her memories was Noah Steiner's stories. Everyday after school, the ones who's parents were coming late would have this after school program, and all the rest would enjoy entertainment by his talking. You walk by, you can only hear his voice.

He had so much to talk about, all sorts of conclusions and facts that he not only believed in, but shared with others. The funniest and one of the ones I remembered was that Satan lived in the drain. LOL. So this is how is goes. Break time comes. You go outside to find the little chatterbox putting food inside the drain. Then out of curiosity, I mean it's interesting seeing him do weird things, you ask him, "What are you doing?" He replies, "I'm feeding Satan." lol? Yea, so mostly everyday I would go over, unless I was playing Capture the Flag with weirder boys then the ones that exist in GRC ;D, and check on his daily feeding of food. It was interesting. No matter how many times we told him Satan didn't need food he continued dropping food into the drain.

Well, he got half of his facts right. Satan does live down there but he obviously does not need food. I believe there's too much trouble down there for him to handle that he can't even eat. So yea for God. When I'm in heaven, I can't wait to spend time with him. Actually, we can down on earth too, but in heaven there's no such thing called stress and tiredness. Woots for that!

No comments: