Thursday, April 3, 2008

and everything is right again?

Yea riightt.
You think you can solve my problems. But gosh, don't even try.
Thanks for caring though. =)
It'll never be the same again. It's just unexplainable.
And impossible.

The point is, I've given up. So yea! You won.
--
My week so far.
Guardians angels. =) oh yea, it's back.
Pity though, I haven't received a thing from my guardian angel. =(
and about cheerleading.. bummers! Sarah can't make it to the Sports Day.
My gosh, we have to cheer lead without her. =\

We had a major switch of seatings today. All the juniors went to Room 3! Oh, peace and quiet. hahaa. And for Room 2, where I am, Haresh and Shaun left. =) And I finally begged Mr Fransis to let me switch with Isaac. =D It wasn't hard to convince Isaac. So yea, Grace Kam! Don't worry Chanelle, I'll miss you.

Just before Celine left to go to Room 3, she came to hug me and Chanelle. While she was hugging me, Mr Fransis came in. And he was like, "aww. Farewell is it? Hug me." And Celine actually hugged him. And Mr Fransis said, "Don't miss us to much. Don't cry okay?" LOL. I couldn't stop laughing!

And the seniors room almost flooded. =( Bryant and Calvin were cleaning it, and my goodness, I was so frustrated cause they don't know how to clean! haha. I was about to take off my socks and help then but then they promised they'll clean properly. tsk tsk.

Other than that, the day was pretty normal.
ooh, and thank gosh, Chorch is back. I was about to die. kidding. =D
--
oh and yes. Birthday woman and man. No, sorry, not couples. haha.
So yea..

Happy Belated Birthday Mr Fan!
Thanks for being such a great principle. Somehow, no matter how high your position is in the school, I seem so close to you. I've never talked to my prnciple so much in my whole entire life. hahaa! Hope you enjoyed the lunch!

and...

Happy Birthday Mommy darhling!
Thanks for being such a great mom. The only one I'll ever have! And the best that I could ever have. Thanks for guiding me, scolding me (I mean, I learn from mistakes riight?) and for cooking and washing for me. =D

"Mom cares so much that sometimes, she forgets to say "I love you."
She shows it all the time, but I'm too much of an idiot to see it."

God Bless You! <3

Cassia and Sila are coming in one week. oh yea!
Other than that, my sis is sick and can't come to school tomorrow. =(

No comments: